Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX 6765i Driver
Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX 6765i driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX 6765i is a compact, intelligent A3 monochrome multifunction machine for fast, high-quality document production at 65 ppm. Can deliver documents in reusable formats and be easily managed with enhanced integration with cloud resources. Scan and print documents from anywhere with enhanced cloud connectivity and print formats for easy reuse. Canon’s MEAP platform delivers simplified workflows by integrating digitization and output management solutions uniFLOW Online, AirPrint, Mopria, Google Cloud Print and Canon PRINT Business. The Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX 6765i can accommodate a main tray capacity of up to 1500 sheets and a standard paper output of 250 sheets. This multifunctional device is capable of producing an increased resolution of up to 1200 x 1200dpi and a standard resolution of 600 x 600dpi.
Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX 6765i Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX 6765i printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX 6765i Driver Installation
How to install Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX 6765i Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX 6765i series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.