Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX 6780i Driver
Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX 6780i driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX6780i with integrated solutions can help simplify the end-user experience and technology management, better control sensitive information and printing-related costs and help ensure that technology investments evolve proactively as needs change. Offers incredible productivity at 80 pages per minute. An ideal choice for small print rooms and reprographics activities where volume printing is black and white. This multifunction printer device can feature several new items such as secure hard disk wipe and scanning to searchable pdf. Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX6780i has several features such as 3.0 GB RAM memory, standard 250 GB hard disk and a maximum of 1 TB. And can accommodate standard paper input of up to 4,360 sheets and a maximum of up to 8,020 sheets. Printing can produce a resolution of up to 1200 x 1200dpi. With a speed of 3.1 seconds, it can produce a photo copy resolution of up to 600 x 600dpi and can copy up to 9,999 copies. Meanwhile, the G3 super fax speed is up to 33.6 Kbps with a resolution of up to 400 x 400dpi.
Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX 6780i Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX 6780i printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX 6780i Driver Installation
How to install Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX 6780i Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX 6780i series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.