Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX C3725i Driver
Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX C3725i driver for Windows and Mac OS
Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX C3725i multifunction printer with exceptional color output, ideal for all office environments where quality and reliability are a priority. Compact and easy-to-use multifunction A3 color printer, all in one for printing, copying, scanning, sending and optional fax functions. The Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX C3725i can use a large tablet user interface with a capacity of up to 2,300 sheets. Intelligent document capture and handling processes. This printer can produce scanning speeds of up to 20 ipm, with a first copy output time of 5.9 seconds for black and white and 8.2 seconds for color. The device has a 1.67GHz processor, 1.0 GB + 1.0 GB memory and a 250GB hard disk drive (215 GB usable space). With automatic duplex printing and copying, it can be connected with a USB connection on the printing machine device.
Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX C3725i Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX C3725i printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX C3725i Driver Installation
How to install Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX C3725i Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX C3725i series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.