Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX C3730i Driver
Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX C3730i driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX C3730i Multifunction Copier combines the optional functions of printing, copying, scanning and faxing into one reliable and efficient device. Delivers high-quality black and white prints and color at 30 pages per minute and scans up to 270 images per minute. Take advantage of the intuitive 10.1″ touch screen for smartphone-like use. The Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX C3730i can deliver speeds of up to 30ppm for black-and-white and 30ppm for color. This multifunctional device has a built-in wireless LAN sensor and Staple-on-Demand and ECO connectivity -Staple (optional).The device has a capacity of up to 2,300 sheets and flexible media handling.The creation process takes and handles documents intelligently and has several features such as 1.67GHz processor / 1.0GB + 1.0GB memory, hard disk drive 250GB.
Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX C3730i Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX C3730i printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX C3730i Driver Installation
How to install Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX C3730i Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX C3730i series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.