Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX C5800i Series Driver
Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX C5800i driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX C5800i series equips advanced technology to meet business needs, with printing features that support paper up to A3 size, and easy cloud connectivity. Flexible and comprehensive security, meeting the needs of office use and supporting remote control responding to today’s popular hybrid operating trends. This clearly reflects the image. Multifunctional copier that will help to adapt the digital workflow perfectly. With a quality one-pass document feeder, scan documents at up to 270 pages per minute and integrate with uniFLOW Online, a cloud-based print management solution that makes digital work faster. At the same time, automatic operation reduces manual data entry errors. To promote the best results from hybrid work. Additionally, uniFLOW Online Express can help track machine and device monitoring system usage in detail. The Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX C5800i series device is equipped with a custom dual Canon processor with a 10.1″ TFT LCD WSVGA color touch panel and has a standard memory of 5.0 GB RAM, besides that it also has standard 256GB and optional 256GB storage. This multifunction machine is capable of produces a print resolution of up to 1200 x 1200dpi, for photocopying and scanning it can produce a resolution of up to 600 x 600dpi.
Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX C5800i Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX C5800i printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX C5800i Driver Installation
How to install Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX C5800i Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX C5800i series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.