Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX C7765i Driver
Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX C7765i driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C775i multifunction printer helps simplify the end-user experience and technology management, better control sensitive information and printing-related costs and helps ensure that technology investments evolve proactively as needs change. This large, full-color multifunction printer can be optimized and offers quality print results with fast print speeds of up to 65 pages per minute. This A3 multifunction printer is great for handling color documents efficiently. The Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C775i has an intuitive 10.1″ touchscreen with smartphone-like use that is tailored to individual preferences using My ADVANCE. Advanced standard security features are set to help protect sensitive information and aid regulatory compliance. With advanced imaging and toner technology Incredibly, it enables consistently striking images, thanks to Canon’s V2 color profile, so this multifunction printer is capable of producing color printing at up to a resolution of 2400 x 2400dpi and a standard resolution of 600 x 600dpi.
Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX C7765i Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX C7765i printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX C7765i Driver Installation
How to install Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX C7765i Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX C7765i series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.