Canon MAXIFY GX7020X Driver
Canon MAXIFY GX7020X driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon MAXIFY GX7020X printer is designed to meet office needs, delivering high-quality, low-cost printing and excellent wireless connectivity. Get serious print productivity with high page yields of up to 6,000 black and 14,000 color pages per full set of ink bottles and a combined capacity of 600 sheets of plain paper. This printer provides great versatility thanks to an automatic document feeder for scanning, copying, and faxing, printing on a wide variety of media types and sizes, including labels, envelopes, and banners. The Canon MAXIFY GX7020X printer can produce print speeds of up to 24.0 ipm in black and 15.5 ipm in color, so it can produce resolutions up to 1200 x 600dpi. You can enjoy sharp, colorful document output quickly and cost-effectively thanks to its fast print speed and 4-color pigment-based ink system. Easily connect and print via high-speed USB, Ethernet, or wirelessly from a computer or mobile device.
Canon MAXIFY GX7020X Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon MAXIFY GX7020X printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon MAXIFY GX7020X Driver Installation
How to install Canon MAXIFY GX7020X Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon MAXIFY GX7020X series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.