Canon MAXIFY iB4020 Driver
Canon MAXIFY iB4020 driver for Windows and Mac OS
Canon MAXIFY iB4020 small office Wireless Inkjet printer is new prints fast and smart so you can focus on growing business growth, it gives big business results with crisp, colorful prints of all Your business documents with faster and more cost effective. With a simple printer has printed the first quick time 7 seconds and fast print speed of 23 black and color ipm5 or 15 color and 500-sheet paper tray capacity. Ink tank XL gives a high yield of 2500 pages black and color/1500 prints color, while innovative ink formula ensures the text, contrast and colors of life that stain proof and resistant. MAXIFY printing iB4020 give a solution technology sharing and printing information directly from your tablet or smartphone through the popular Cloud Services like Flickr, Facebook, Twitter, Google Drive, Dropbox, and others.
Canon MAXIFY iB4020 Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon MAXIFY iB4020 printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon MAXIFY iB4020 Driver Installation
Canon MAXIFY iB4020 Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon MAXIFY iB4020 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon MAXIFY iB4020 series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.