Canon PIXMA TR7660 Driver
Canon PIXMA TR7660 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon PIXMA TR7660 is a print, copy and scan multifunction printer that offers high print productivity. This printer has enhanced Wi-Fi connectivity for simple setup, enabling quick and easy printing from a computer or smartphone. Connecting to a smartphone is even easier with the QR code direct connection function. The Canon PIXMA TR7660 printer has automatic duplex printing which is automatically printed on both sides of the paper. The standard paper tray has a capacity of 100 sheets and the automatic document feeder has a capacity of 20 sheets. Black print speeds of up to 15.0 ipm and color speeds of up to 10.0 ipm, so it can produce print resolutions of up to 4800 x 1200dpi, while for scanning this printer can produce resolutions of up to 1200 x 2400dpi.
Canon PIXMA TR7660 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA TR7660 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon PIXMA TR7660 Driver Installation
How to install Canon PIXMA TR7660 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon PIXMA TR7660 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.