Canon PIXMA TR8660 Driver
Canon PIXMA TR8660 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon PIXMA TR8660 printer is a color multifunction printer for printing, scanning, photocopying and faxing. Multifunctional inkjet printers are small and best suited for small office or home situations. A wide variety of paper types is supported and a built-in memory card slot for displaying images on the screen. It has two paper sources, the first at the back of the printer or the second under the front cassette. The rear paper source allows for thicker paper for photos and equally provides a straight paper path so there are fewer problems with thicker paper. Canon PIXMA TR8660 can easily scan and copy multiple pages and print double-sided at any time. Print black-and-white pages at speeds of up to 15 pages per minute. Color print speed of up to 10 pages per minute with a print resolution of up to 4800 x 1200 dpi. Automatic duplexing (two-sided printing) allows printing on both sides of a page without manually feeding the paper. Efficient scanning, with an automatic document feeder for up to 20 pages.
Canon PIXMA TR8660 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA TR8660 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon PIXMA TR8660 Driver Installation
How to install Canon PIXMA TR8660 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon PIXMA TR8660 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.