Canon PIXMA MG2120 Driver
Canon PIXMA MG2120 driver for Windows and Mac OS
Canon PIXMA MG2120 is a printer all in one printer, it provides the ability to scan photos and documents with high quality. printer canon PIXMA MG2120 also have a canon FINE ink technology to print photo quality for daily office job and a home. By using the Auto photo Fix II ensure scans look better, the scan also allows a clear filter. This printer also has a documentary with print technology all in one ink, with quick filter and guided with 7-segment LED. Canon PIXMA MG2120 can print with a resolution of 600 x 600 dpi (Mono), and color printing resolution up to 4800 x 1200 dpi. This type of printer ink canon chormalife 100 with droplet size 2 PL, with a time of 44 seconds this printer can output the results printed in Black 8, 4ipm and 4, 8ipm.
Canon PIXMA MG2120 Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA MG2120 printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon PIXMA MG2120 Driver Installation
Canon PIXMA MG2120 Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MG2120 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MG2120 series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.