Canon PIXMA MG2140 driver for Windows and Mac OS
Canon PIXMA MG2150 has no Wi-Fi or Ethernet, so you just can connect directly to a PC via USB. All you have to do is put two ink cartridges to the holder within easy reach are hidden behind plastic flaps at the front, then install the software on your PC. Canon PIXMA MG2150 has buttons plus to increase the number of copies when you use it as a copier and the minus button you just press the button Cancel to return to the default settings of one copy. Canon PIXMA MG2150 has cartiged 2 picoliters with print resolution 4800 x 1200 dpi for kulaitas a good document. Canon PIXMA MG2150 can also print photos using the best mode and high-quality was good for A4 size print or the print limit 15x10cm prints just 44 seconds.
Canon PIXMA MG2140 Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA MG2140 printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon PIXMA MG2140 Driver Installation
Canon PIXMA MG2140 Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MG2140 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MG2140 series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.