Canon PIXMA MG2220 Driver
Canon PIXMA MG2220 driver for Windows and Mac OS
Canon PIXMA MG2220, this Printer is great for printing photos and documents, with hybrid ink system print indefinitely. Printer Canon PIXMA multifunctional MG2220 can print, scan and copy all in one. Thanks to the features of the FastFront printer it gives comfort and maximum quality, easy to use as automatic document feeder with wireless access, printer is excellent for copying and scanning, and photo quality output that can produce snapshot and full HD movie print, in discharging this printer is suitable among students and home-based work. Printer Canon PIXMA MG2220 has a control panel that is easy to use by user and a single function key can be set to the size of the media, with the method FastFornt can print 100 sheets, with its pop-up there can make a print queue with regular. This multifunction printer make 99 copies at once and easily adjust contrast and pemebesaran document 25% to 100%. Canon PIXMA MG2220 can generate a color print resolution up to 4800 x 1200 dpi, black print resolution and 600 x 600 dpi with a time of 44 seconds. and scanning has 2400 x 1200 print resolution dpi, while for copyan have 30 seconds.
Canon PIXMA MG2220 Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA MG2220 printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon PIXMA MG2220 Driver Installation
Canon PIXMA MG2220 Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MG2220 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MG2220 series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.