Canon PIXMA MG2240 Driver
Canon PIXMA MG2240 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon PIXMA MG2240 Inkjet Photo All-In-One is great for printing documents and photos thanks to its hybrid ink system. Print beautiful borderless photos at home up to 8.5″ x 11″ with a maximum print color resolution of up to 4800 x 1200 dpi, with the convenience and quality of Canon FINE ink cartridges. So you can change cartridges and add paper all from the front of the printer thanks to Fast Front. The Canon PIXMA MG2240 printer has My Image Garden software putting all your favorite printing features, such as Fun Filter Effects like Fish Eye and Blur Background, Full HD Movie Print3, and more, all into one convenient software application. In addition, My Image Garden adds great convenience of photo management with calendar view and facial recognition. It’s easy to print beautiful borderless photos to share and enjoy. This printer is also a creative coach as the software offers creative templates in various color combinations and patterns for fun photo projects. My Image Garden also gives you access to CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM where you can download exclusive creative projects and content. And be sure to search for the Canon “Print Your Days” App on Facebook. So you can make collages that are fun to print and share.
Canon PIXMA MG2240 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA MG2240 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon PIXMA MG2240 Driver Installation
How to install Canon PIXMA MG2240 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MG2240 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.