Canon PIXMA MG2440 Driver
Canon PIXMA MG2440 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon PIXMA MG2440 is ideal for everyday printing, scanning and copying, this fast All-In-One includes a FINE cartridge system for high-quality photos and documents. Its compact and stylish design takes up less space and ensures easy paper loading and ink changes. With 2pl ink droplets and can produce print resolutions up to 4800dpi providing an extraordinary level of detail. With A4 print speeds of 8.0ipm mono and 4.0ipm for color, there’s almost no need to wait for documents to print. Print more at a lower price. XL FINE cartridges produce significantly more pages and last longer between ink changes and can save up to 30% per page compared to standard cartridges. One-stop software, revealing the full PIXMA experience, with solutions for organizing and printing photos, scanning and accessing online services. Powerful features like facial recognition make it easy to find all photos on your PC, even long-forgotten ones, and use them to create exciting new designs for printing.
Canon PIXMA MG2440 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA MG2440 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon PIXMA MG2440 Driver Installation
How to install Canon PIXMA MG2440 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MG2440 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.