Canon PIXMA MG2520 Driver
Canon PIXMA MG2520 driver for Windows and Mac OS
Canon PIXMA MG2520 Inkjet all-in-one printer, who want to print quality photos and crisp documents. With a hybrid ink system that combines dye ink with vivid colors and black pigment ink for clear and crisp text. The Quiet Mode feature also lets print at any time without having to worry about disturbing those around. Plus, the Auto Power On feature will automatically turn on the printer every time send a photo or document to be printed.Canon PIXMA MG2520 also comes with My Image Garden software that stores all favorite print features, like Full Filters and Full HD Movie Print, into one easy-to-use software application, and captured with cameras compatible Canon EOS Digital SLR, use PowerShot digital cameras and VIXIA digital camcorders on beautiful prints, and Quiet Mode enables print anytime. This is printer good quality when it comes to the scanning and printing results, thanks to the maximum print resolution up to 4800 x 600 dpi for color mode and 600 x 600 dpi for the black and white mode. Print speeds are approximately 8.0 papers per minute for black or 4.0 papers per minute for color, making it an ideal choice.
Canon PIXMA MG2520 Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA MG2520 printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon PIXMA MG2520 Driver Installation
Canon PIXMA MG2520 Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MG2520 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MG2520 series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.