Canon PIXMA MG2520 Driver
Canon PIXMA MG2520 driver for Windows and Mac OS
Canon PIXMA MG2520 Inkjet all-in-one printer, who wants to print quality photos and sharp documents. With a hybrid ink system that combines vibrant color dye ink and black pigment ink for clear and sharp text. The Quiet Mode feature also allows printing at any time without having to worry about disturbing those around you. Plus, the Auto Power On feature will automatically turn on the printer every time you send a photo or document for printing. The Canon PIXMA MG2520 is also equipped with My Image Garden software which saves all of your favorite print features, such as Full Filters and Full HD Movie Print, into one easy-to-use software application, and is captured with a camera compatible with Canon EOS Digital SLR cameras, using PowerShot digital cameras and VIXIA digital camcorders on beautiful prints, and Quiet Mode allows printing at any time. This is a good quality printer in terms of scanning and printing results, thanks to a maximum print resolution of up to 4800 x 600 dpi for color mode and 600 x 600 dpi for black and white mode. The print speed is approximately 8.0 paper per minute for black or 4.0 paper per minute for color, making it an ideal choice.
Canon PIXMA MG2520 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA MG2520 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)
Canon PIXMA MG2520 Driver Installation
How to install Canon PIXMA MG2520 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MG2520 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.