Canon PIXMA MG2522 Driver
Canon PIXMA MG2522 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon PIXMA MG2522 printer is an all-in-one inkjet printer with scan and copy functions. Multi-colored ink cartridges. network capability, direct USB connection only. The Canon PIXMA MG2522 is easy to print documents and even supports optional XL ink cartridges. It is the right size and has all the right features. Print fast with fast print speeds of 8.0ipm black White and 4.0ipm color, Hybrid Ink System Combines coloring ink for vivid colors and black pigment ink for sharp text. The Canon PIXMA MG2522 All-in-One Printer provides a variety of options for expressing creativity. My Image Garden makes it possible to edit photos with tools such as filters and special effects, and also get access to CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, prints of all photos and images with scans at detail up to 600 x 1200 resolution, and color print resolution up to 4800 x 600 dpi, and black print resolution up to 600 x 600 dpi.
Canon PIXMA MG2522 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA MG2522 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)
Canon PIXMA MG2522 Driver Installation
How to install Canon PIXMA MG2522 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MG2522 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.