Canon PIXMA MG2540 Driver
Canon PIXMA MG2540 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon PIXMA MG2540 printer is ideal for everyday printing, scanning and copying, this fast all-in-one features a FINE cartridge system for high-quality photos and documents. Its compact design features a stylish white finish and ensures easy paper loading and ink replacement. FINE cartridge system with min. 2pl droplet inks and so can produce print resolutions of up to 4800dpi providing an incredible level of detail. With speeds of 8.0 ipm black/4.0 ipm colour, there’s almost no need to wait for documents to print. Print more for less. XL FINE cartridges produce significantly more pages and last longer and can save up to 30% per page compared to standard cartridges. One-stop software, revealing the full PIXMA device experience, with solutions for organizing and printing photos, scanning and accessing online services. Powerful features like face recognition make it easy to find any photo on your computer, even long-forgotten ones, and use them to create exciting new print designs.
Canon PIXMA MG2540 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA MG2540 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon PIXMA MG2540 Driver Installation
How to install Canon PIXMA MG2540 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MG2540 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.