Canon PIXMA MG2540 Driver
Canon PIXMA MG2540 driver for Windows and Mac OS
Canon PIXMA MG2540 give ease with all in one, easy to use and work at home daily activities outside. black and color cartridge system injek 2pl system is nice and compact with print resolution clear 4800dpi, Canon PIXMA MG2540 can be used for scanner and copy your document with a resolution of 600 x 1200 dpi, with a time of 14 minutes.
Canon PIXMA MG2540 Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA MG2540 printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon PIXMA MG2540 Driver Installation
Canon PIXMA MG2540 Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MG2540 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MG2540 series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.