Canon PIXMA MG2545S Driver
Canon PIXMA MG2545S driver for Windows and Mac OS
Printer Canon PIXMA MG2545S for quality and ease of use. perfect day today all in one for printing, scanning and copying. Of documents and for family photos. Canon PIXMA MG2545S provide good quality to print photos, select dokument and system technology of FINE high quality Print Cartridge. With a resolution of 4800 x 600 dpi printing, and the scanner has a resolution of 600 x 1200 dpi. Printer Canon PIXMA MG2545S print paper can accommodate a maximum of as many as 60 sheets, with USB connectivity.
Canon PIXMA MG2545S Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA MG2545S printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon PIXMA MG2545S Driver Installation
Canon PIXMA MG2545S Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MG2545S series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MG2545S series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.