Canon PIXMA MG2545S Driver
Canon PIXMA MG2545s driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon PIXMA MG2545S inkjet printer is the perfect printer for printing, scanning and copying in a compact way built for quality and ease of use. Enables fast printing, scanning, and copying of documents and photos without compromising quality. Easy to use, the Canon PIXMA MG2545S is a stylish, compact and desk-friendly device with powerful features for every home user. Produce high quality documents and photos. Built-in energy saving use less energy with the power on or off automatically. This printer can copy resolutions up to 600 x 1200dpi, while for printing this printer can produce resolutions up to 4800 x 1200dpi. With FINE Cartridge technology, this printer produces deeper blacks, brighter brightness, and beautiful details. Thanks to Creative Park Premium, you will have a world full of creative designs from various artists to print and give you the best postcards, calendars, birthday cards and more. The printer only turns on when pressing the print button on the laptop, exits power saving mode, ready to print without having to worry about turning it on or off.
Canon PIXMA MG2545s Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA MG2545s printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon PIXMA MG2545s Driver Installation
How to install Canon PIXMA MG2545s Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MG2545s series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.