Canon PIXMA MG2550 Driver
Canon PIXMA MG2550 driver for Windows and Mac OS
Canon PIXMA MG2550 all in one, lets you print high-quality photos and documents using hybrid ink system. Canon PIXMA MG2550 can print a 300-400 page document in black and white, for scanning scanner can lasts about 14 per page with a resolution of 600 x 1200 dpi, and generate maximum color with incredible quality with resolution 4800 x 600 dpi. Canon PIXMA MG2550 equipped software “MY GARDEN’s IMAGE” features all your favorite printing, creative templates in different color combinations.
Canon PIXMA MG2550 Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA MG2550 printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Download Canon PIXMA MG2550 driver for Mac OS
Canon PIXMA MG2550 Driver Installation
Canon PIXMA MG2550 Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MG2550 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MG2550 series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.