Canon PIXMA MG2550 Driver
Canon PIXMA MG2550 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The compact Canon PIXMA MG2550 printer is built for quality and ease of use The perfect all-in-one for daily printing, scanning and copying. From text-heavy documents to family photos, these printers offer affordable, home-based printers that produce high-quality documents and photos. FINE Cartridge technology means deep blacks, vibrant colors, and a stunning level of detail. Using the optional high-capacity Canon XL ink cartridge, you can save up to 30% on cost per page compared to equivalent standards. Organize and print photos easily with the facial recognition feature of the My Image Garden app, while CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM opens up a world of creative possibilities with a selection of designs from professional artists, all available for use as postcards, calendars, birthday cards and more. Your Canon PIXMA MG2550 printer can create sharp, high-resolution text and image documents with the “PARK PREMIUM” color ink system, so it can produce print resolutions up to 4800 x 600 dpi.
Canon PIXMA MG2550 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA MG2550 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon PIXMA MG2550 Driver Installation
How to install Canon PIXMA MG2550 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MG2550 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.