Canon PIXMA MG2555S Driver
Canon PIXMA MG2555s driver for Windows and Mac OS
This printer has a multifunction system that is ideal for everyday print, scan and copy jobs. From extensive text documents to photos. The Canon PIXMA MG2555S is specially designed to be easy to use. Print, scan, copy easy to do. Can quickly print documents and photos, scan and copy, without compromising on quality. The easy-to-use, multi-functional system is sleek, compact, makes every table stand out and offers advanced features for everyday needs. With FINE technology delivers deep blacks, vibrant colors, and rich details. Thanks to its high capacity, optional Canon XL inks can be compared to standard inks at up to 30% of the printing cost per page. This printer allows to print more pages. My Image Garden software offers facial recognition, with which you can easily organize photos and print. CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM opens with a huge selection of designs from professional artists, all as postcards and greetings, calendars, and more to work with, a world of creative possibilities. Canon PIXMA MG2555S can create good quality photos and documents, maximum print resolution up to 4800 x 600 dpi.
Canon PIXMA MG2555s Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA MG2555s printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon PIXMA MG2555s Driver Installation
How to install Canon PIXMA MG2555s Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MG2555s series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.