Canon PIXMA MG2555S Driver
Canon PIXMA MG2555S driver for Windows and Mac OS
MG2555S Canon PIXMA multifunction printer that can print, scan and copy all in one in either more effective. Canon PIXMA MG2555S perfect for document printing and premium quality shots, as well as a compact and smooth layout. Canon PIXMA MG2555S create quality photos and documents are good, the maximum print resolution of 4800 x 600 dpi. Canon PIXMA MG2555S is very simple for you to use at home for home and Office work.
Canon PIXMA MG2555S Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA MG2555S printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon PIXMA MG2555S Driver Installation
Canon PIXMA MG2555S Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MG2555S series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MG2555S series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.