Canon PIXMA MG2920 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The PIXMA MG2920 is printer wireless inkjet photo all in one. Copy, scan and print from anywhere with its wireless capability. Hybrid Ink System dye ink for colors and black pigment ink for sharp text print Documents and Web Pages Fast. Printer Canon PIXMA MG2920 memiliki Printing Technology ink jet color and features PIXMA Cloud Link, dengan konektivitas Wireless ready mobile printing capability Google Cloud Print. This printer can print maximal printing resolution 4800 x 600 dpi (color), maximal printing speed up to 8 ipm (mono) / up to 4 ipm (color), Ink printer this Palette Supported (Colors) Cyan, magenta, yellow, pigment black Nozzle Configuration 1280 nozzles with Color 4 ink, ink Type Canon ChromaLife100+ and minimum Ink Droplet Size 2 pl Inkjet Technology Canon FINE (Full-lithography inkjet Nozzle Engineering). Scanning printer Canon PIXMA MG2920 can produce optical resolution 600 x 1200 dpi, Interpolated Resolution 19200 x 19200 dpi.This Printer Features CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM.
Canon PIXMA MG2920 Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA MG2920 printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon PIXMA MG2920 Driver Installation
Canon PIXMA MG2920 Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MG2920 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MG2920 series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.