Canon PIXMA MG2920 Driver
Canon PIXMA MG2920 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon PIXMA MG2920 printer is an all in one wireless inkjet photo printer. Copy, scan and print from anywhere with its wireless capabilities. Hybrid Ink System dye ink for color and black pigment ink for fast text printing of Documents and Web Pages. The Canon PIXMA MG2920 printer has ink jet color printing technology and the PIXMA Cloud Link feature, with Wireless connectivity ready mobile printing ability Google Cloud Print. This printer can print a maximum printing resolution of up to 4800 x 600 dpi (color), maximum printing speed of up to 8 ipm (mono) / up to 4 ipm (color), Ink of this printer Supported Palette (Color) Cyan, magenta, yellow, black pigment Configuration Nozzle 1280 nozzles with 4 ink Colors, Canon ChromaLife100+ ink type and minimum Ink Droplet Size 2 pl Canon Inkjet Technology FINE (Full-lithography inkjet Nozzle Engineering). Scanning printer Canon PIXMA MG2920 can produce optical resolution up to 600 x 1200 dpi.
Canon PIXMA MG2920 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA MG2920 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)
Canon PIXMA MG2920 Driver Installation
How to install Canon PIXMA MG2920 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MG2920 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.