Canon PIXMA MG2922 Driver
Canon PIXMA MG2922 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon PIXMA MG2922 printer is an all in one multifunction printer inkjet printer, this printer has built in Wi-fi connectivity that allows Google printing. With wireless capabilities this printer can print, scan and copy. Several printer features have guaranteed the quality of the results with the presence of cloud printing, which can print files using Cloud Services Online, such as Dropbox, OneDrive. In addition, this printer also provides convenience and convenience for every user with its PIXMA (PPS) printing solution, it is easy to print photos or documents directly from the cellphone. With the print speed of the Canon PIXMA MG2922 printer, it can print black and color, which can produce a good print resolution, color print resolution up to 4800 x 600dpi and black 600 x 600dpi. Printer compatibility with PG-245, and CL-246 Black pigment inks. Apart from that, this printer also has a scanner that can produce an optical resolution of 600 x 1200 dpi.
Canon PIXMA MG2922 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA MG2922 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)
Canon PIXMA MG2922 Driver Installation
How to install Canon PIXMA MG2922 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MG2922 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.