Canon PIXMA MG2922 driver for Windows and Mac OS
Printer Canon PIXMA MG2922 is a multifunction printer inkjet printer all in one, this printer has Built in Wi-fi connectivity that allows Google printing. With the wireless capability of the printer Canon PIXMA MG2922 can print, scan and copy. Some of the features of the printer are already very guarantee for the quality of the results with the presence of cloud printing can print files using Cloud Services Online, such as Dropbox, OneDrive. Apart from that this printer also paint the comfort and convenience for any user with there his PIXMA printing solutions (PPS), easy to print photos or documents directly from your mobile. With a print speed of printer Canon PIXMA MG2922 can print black and color ipm1 8.0 4.0 ipm1, this printer also already has a fine print resolution, color print resolution 4800 x reached his 600dpi2 and black 600 x 600dpi2 compatibility with pigment ink Black PG-245, and CL-246. Scanning printer also has an optical resolution of 600 x 1200 dpi, Interpolated 19.200 x 19, 200dpi.
Canon PIXMA MG2922 Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA MG2922 printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon PIXMA MG2922 Driver Installation
Canon PIXMA MG2922 Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MG2922 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MG2922 series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.