Canon PIXMA MG2924 driver for Windows and Mac OS
Canon PIXMA MG2924 is a multifunction printer that can print, copy and scan all in one printer, it also has the function of Internet printing can print files using Cloud services online such as twitter, facebook, Dropbox, Onedrive and Google Drive from mobile devices that use the Google Cloud Print App. Printer Canon PIXMA Wireless Inkjet MG2924 also has a Photography all in one which gives ease and easy to copy, scan, and print anywhere with wireless. Canon PIXMA MG2924 printer features full HD movie print, with hybrid ink system, System 4 katride colors, Creative Park Premium. Printer Canon PIXMA MG2924 print color reolusi can produce up to 4800 x 600 dpi print resolution, and up to 600 x 600 dpi optical scanning resolution, while the 600 x 1200 dpi, and Interpolated 19.200 x 19.200 dpi.
Canon PIXMA MG2924 Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA MG2924 printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon PIXMA MG2924 Driver Installation
Canon PIXMA MG2924 Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MG2924 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MG2924 series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.