Canon PIXMA MG3020 Driver
Canon PIXMA MG3020 driver for Windows and Mac OS
Canon PIXMA MG3020, an affordable printer for wireless printing needs. With the Canon print app and built in Wi-Fi, PIXMA MG3020 makes it easy to print photos and documents wirelessly from what. It even supports optional XL ink cartridge. PIXMA cloud Link allows you to connect with cloud services like Dropbox and Evernote via a smartphone or tablet, memberikanke access to various print options. Hybrid ink system combines colorful dye ink for black pigment and ink for sharp text, producing exceptional quality and detail in photos and documents with a maximum resolution of 4800 x color print 600 dpi.
Canon PIXMA MG3020 Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA MG3020 printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon PIXMA MG3020 Driver Installation
Canon PIXMA MG3020 Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MG3020 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MG3020 series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.