Canon PIXMA MG3020 Driver
Canon PIXMA MG3020 driver for Windows and Mac OS
Easily print, scan and copy documents at home with the PIXMA MG3020 Wireless All-in-One Inkjet Printer. High-quality printing at resolutions up to 4800 x 600 dpi and fast with print speeds of 8.0 ipm and 4.0 ipm in black and color, respectively. Documents up to 8.5 x 14″ can be produced, while the printer’s 8.5 x 11.7″ flatbed allows for scanning and copying at optical resolutions of up to 1200 x 600 dpi. This printer has a Hybrid ink system for long-lasting prints and includes Ethernet and USB 2.0 for connecting to a computer or home network. In addition, this printer has Wi-Fi for printing over a wireless network or when using a mobile device. Auto Power On turns on the PIXMA MG3020 Wireless All-in-One Inkjet when it detects a print job, and it also has a silent mode.
Canon PIXMA MG3020 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA MG3020 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon PIXMA MG3020 Driver Installation
How to install Canon PIXMA MG3020 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MG3020 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.