Canon PIXMA MG3022 Driver
Canon PIXMA MG3022 driver for Windows and Mac OS
MG3022 Canon PIXMA Wireless inkjet all-in-one printer for printing, scanning and copying needs. It has many great features such as Canon print app, easy to print wirelessly to photo great web searches and documents from your smartphone or tablet. Simply connect your smartphone, tablet and all of the devices in the House easily because the PIXMA MG3022 is all-in-one printers that are compact and easy to use and comes with all the right features, with the PIXMA cloud Links, quiet mode, correcting, special filter, PictBridge, wireless wireless printing. Canon PIXMA MG3020 has a print resolution of 600 x speed is 600 dpi (black) while for (color) with up to 4800 x 600 dpi
Canon PIXMA MG3022 Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA MG3022 printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon PIXMA MG3022 Driver Installation
Canon PIXMA MG3022 Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MG3022 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MG3022 series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.