Canon PIXMA MG3052 Driver
Canon PIXMA MG3052 driver for Windows and Mac OS
Canon PIXMA MG3052, a multifunction printer with WI-FI Network Enabled. works all in one functional for fast printing, scanning and copying. Canon PIXMA MG3052 can print wirelessly from smartphones, tablets, laptops connected to the internet. With the silent feature, you can print anywhere because it won’t disturb your surroundings. Canon PIXMA MG3052 has a Cartridge system with “Creative Park Premium” technology. With 4.0 hdi black prints and 8.0 hdi colors, with print resolutions up to 4800 x 600 dpi.
Canon PIXMA MG3052 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA MG3052 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon PIXMA MG3052 Driver Installation
How to install Canon PIXMA MG3052 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MG3052 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.