Canon PIXMA MG3120 Driver
Canon PIXMA MG3120 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon Pixma MG3120 is a friendly all-in-one inkjet with the added bonuses of photo printing and wireless connectivity. The Canon Pixma MG3120 is marketed as a simple and budget-friendly printer that can print, scan, and copy. Reviewers at Printer Comparison appreciated the Pixma MG3120 easy set up taking testers only 20 minutes to complete. Printer wireless connectivity, the ability to print photos, and a scanner that can accommodate 8.5×11.7-inch documents; all features that make it a versatile printer for the home. 9.2 ipm for black and white, 5 ipm for color prints, and 44 seconds for a border-less 4×6 inch photo. PC recorded a speed of 9 ipm when printing in black and white, but the ipm did not live up to the advertised speed for color documents. To print 40 pages in color, it took a total of 12 minutes in testing, with a recorded average speed of 3 ipm. When printing photographs, PC recorded 59 seconds to print a standard quality 4×6 photo and 1 minute 42 seconds to print a high quality 4×6 photo. Setting up the Pixma MG3120 is easy, though it lacks an LCD, so you’ll have to use the USB connection to perform the wireless setup. The documentation is top notch, and the control panel is very simple A two-digit LED shows copy quantity and messages, and Canon provides clearly labeled buttons and LED indicator lights for copying, scanning, and maintenance tasks. A Wi-Fi indicator sits on the front of the unit, but there are no card slots and no USB/PictBridge port. Paper handling on the Pixma MG3120 is rudimentary (aside from the automatic duplexing feature) A front panel unfolds to reveal a 100-sheet input area.
Canon PIXMA MG3120 Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA MG3120 printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon PIXMA MG3120 Driver Installation
Canon PIXMA MG3120 Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MG3120 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MG3120 series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.