Canon PIXMA MG3120 driver for Windows and Mac OS
Canon PIXMA MG3120, Inkjet printer that produces outstanding quality with wireless flexibility built in wifi all in one memmungkinkan this printer users can print, scan and copy anywhere wirelessly. With the software allows to create, print and scan PDF and JPEG files wirelessly from your smartphone or tablet. Canon PIXMA MG3120 printer can print 4 x 6 photo approximately 44 seconds with a black EAST 9.2 ipm Colour and EAST approximately 5.0 HDI so that this printer can produce colour print resoslusi with 4800 x 1200 dpi black print resolution and 600 x 600 dpi. MG3120 Canon PIXMA printer produces print documents and web halaan with clear, colorful photos and images with built in Auto Duplex Printing.
Canon PIXMA MG3120 Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA MG3120 printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon PIXMA MG3120 Driver Installation
Canon PIXMA MG3120 Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MG3120 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MG3120 series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.