Canon PIXMA MG3120 Driver
Canon PIXMA MG3120 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon PIXMA MG3120 inkjet printer that produces exceptional quality with wireless flexibility built in wifi, all in one allows users of this printer to print, scan and copy anywhere wirelessly. With the software it is possible to create, print and scan PDF and JPEG files wirelessly from a smartphone or tablet. The Canon PIXMA MG3120 printer can print 4 x 6 photos in approximately 44 seconds with a black speed of 9.2 ipm, and a color of about 5.0 HDI, so this printer can produce color print resolutions with a black print resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi and 600 x 600 dpi. The Canon PIXMA MG3120 printer can produce printed documents and web pages with clear and colorful photos and images with built in Auto Duplex Printing.
Canon PIXMA MG3120 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA MG3120 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon PIXMA MG3120 Driver Installation
How to install Canon PIXMA MG3120 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MG3120 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.