Canon PIXMA MG3150 driver for Windows and Mac OS
Canon PIXMA MG3150 integrated innovation, simplicity of use and flexibility with a WI-FI network. Printer Canon PIXMA MG3150 wireless inkjet photo all-in-one with high quality print results and good. Easy to print and scan wirelessly anywhere. Canon PIXMA MG3150 has a number of features, and have a good cartridge system, all of the features will grow your workers to always get the best quality documents or images. For Black mold (ESAT) 8.8 IPM, colour (ESAT) 5.0 PHT with a print speed of 44 seconds with print resolution 4800 x 1200 dpi color and 600 x 600 dpi. Canon PIXMA MG3150 give simplicity for printing from android or i phone that combines a portable printing press from the Eprint (Google Cloud Print). With the Intergal Auto Scan Canon PIXMA MG3150 scans from USB and memory card quickly because it uses software Navigator Ex can menkonversi JPEG or PDF document.
Canon PIXMA MG3150 Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA MG3150 printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon PIXMA MG3150 Driver Installation
Canon PIXMA MG3150 Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MG3150 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MG3150 series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.