Canon PIXMA MG3222 Driver
Canon PIXMA MG3222 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon PIXMA MG3222 printer is a complete, multifunctional printer that can produce quality results, with built in wi-fi technology, it is very easy to print, scan and copy photos effectively and anywhere wirelessly. In addition, this printer is also built with AirPrint compatibility which makes it possible to print directly from smartphones and tablets. The Canon PIXMA MG3222 can work via USB connectivity which is enough to attach the cable and set it up with the network connectivity available for the printer. Thanks to the FastFront feature, the printer is convenient to use and easy to replace ink cartridges, while Auto Duplex Printing makes it easy for this printer to print 2-sided paper and can save paper usage. The Canon PIXMA MG3222 printer can print at a speed of 44 seconds with a color print resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi and 600 x 600 dpi black, while for scanning it can produce a resolution of up to 1200 x 2400 dpi.
Canon PIXMA MG3222 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA MG3222 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon PIXMA MG3222 Driver Installation
How to install Canon PIXMA MG3222 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MG3222 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.