Canon PIXMA MG3240 driver for Windows and Mac OS
Canon PIXMA MG3240 is very easy to print, scan and copy all in one with WI-FI. Canon PIXMA MG3240 can be used anywhere because it was using the Auto Duplex, Fastfront that can support Apple’s AirPrint (Printing). Canon PIXMA MG3240 printer can print quickly because the FINE cartridge that creatively use “PRAK PREMIUM ” produce results photos and documents of the highest quality, providing print resolution up to 4800 x 1200 dpi. Inkjet technology system with 4 color system with a minimum of 2pL ink. The quality of the images and documents with a speed of ISO A4 9.2 ipm Mono, 5.0 ipm color with a time of 44 minutes and makes the A4 color for about 20 seconds.
Canon PIXMA MG3240 Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA MG3240 printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon PIXMA MG3240 Driver Installation
Canon PIXMA MG3240 Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MG3240 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MG3240 series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.