Canon PIXMA MG3240 Driver
Canon PIXMA MG3240 driver for Windows and Mac OS
Canon PIXMA MG3240 is very easy to print, scan and copy all in one with WI-FI. This printer can be used anywhere because it uses Auto Duplex, Fastfront which can support Apple AirPrint (Printing). The Canon PIXMA MG3240 printer can print quickly because the FINE cartridge which creatively uses “PRAK PREMIUM” produces the highest quality photos and documents, providing print resolutions up to 4800 x 1200 dpi. With an inkjet technology system with a 4-color system with a minimum of 2pL ink. Quality images and documents with A4 speed 9.2 ipm for black and white, 5.0 ipm color with A4 color rendering in about 20 seconds.
Canon PIXMA MG3240 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA MG3240 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon PIXMA MG3240 Driver Installation
How to install Canon PIXMA MG3240 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MG3240 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.