Canon PIXMA MG3500 Driver
Canon PIXMA MG3500 driver for Windows and Mac OS
Canon PIXMA printer MG3500 this is qualified with a color printer prints very well with wireless connections all in one on serve with Apple’s AirPrint. Canon PIXMA MG3500 is very simple and easy to use for homework and can take it-take it wherever, print, scan, copy you can print via a smartphone or tablet. Cartridge technology used this printer Inkjet system 2pL, with mold 9.9 ipm Mono and Color with HDI 5.7 speed 44 seconds is very good for the quality of the photos and documents with a resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi prints.
Canon PIXMA MG3500 Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA MG3500 printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon PIXMA MG3500 Driver Installation
Canon PIXMA MG3500 Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MG3500 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MG3500 series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.