Canon PIXMA MG3520 Driver
Canon PIXMA MG3520 driver for Windows and Mac OS
Printer Canon PIXMA MG3520 Printer that provides good print quality with sharpness of text documents, and photos. Because this printer uses a hybrid ink system that can print borderless, the Inkjet printer has Wireless Photo all in one. With technology Built in wi-fi can print, scan and copy anywhere automatically and Auto Power On. Quality text, graphics and slogans Auto Duplex Printing can print 2 sides and save the user’s paper. Canon PIXMA MG3520 provides outstanding quality and detail in printing documents and photos because of the 2PL ink droplet, this System Chormalife100 printer can incorporate excellent printing technology that will last 100 years. Can print 4 x 6 borderless photos, in 44 seconds print time. This printer can produce a color print resolution of up to 4800 x 1200 dpi while black is 600 x 600 dpi.
Canon PIXMA MG3520 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA MG3520 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon PIXMA MG3520 Driver Installation
How to install Canon PIXMA MG3520 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MG3520 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.