Canon PIXMA MG3520 Driver
Canon PIXMA MG3520 driver for Windows and Mac OS
Printer Canon PIXMA MG3520 printer, which gives a good print quality with the sharpness of text documents, and photographs. Because the printer Canon PIXMA MG3520 using hybrid ink system that can print borderless, Inkjet printers have Wireless Photo all in one. With the technology Built in wi fi can print, memmindai and copy anywhere automatically and Auto Power On. The quality of the text, graphics and slogans Auto Duplex Printing can print 2 sides and save users the paper. Thanks to Canon’s full-Lithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering, Canon PIXMA MG3520 provides exceptional quality and detail in print documents and photos because the ink droplets 2PL, System Chormalife100 this printer can combine good print technology that will last 100 years. Canon PIXMA MG33520 printer can print a borderless photo 4 x 6 print 44detik with time, with black pigment, 1.152 color 640 ink compatibility, with PG-240XXL, PG cartridges-black 240XL black cartridges, PG 240-black cartridges and CL-241XL color cartridges can generate color print resolution 4800 x 1200 dpi in black while the 600 x 600 dpi. Printer Canon PIXMA MG3520 print speed can do in USB wi fi connectivity driven around the home and Office.
Canon PIXMA MG3520 Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA MG3520 printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon PIXMA MG3520 Driver Installation
Canon PIXMA MG3520 Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MG3520 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MG3520 series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.