Canon PIXMA MG3522 driver for Windows and Mac OS
Printer Canon PIXMA MG3522 is a Wireless Photo Inkjet printer all in one, with features that can turn Power On automatically for printing photos and documents so as to get results with good quality. Canon PIXMA MG3522 give some type of features like Auto Duplex printing paper with 2 sides, iOs AirPrint allows printing via the iPhone, iPod, iPad with wi fi connectivity can print anywhere when needed. Printer Canon PIXMA multifunction printer known as MG3522 with the full HD movie print, with a Canon EOS Digital SLRs and VIXIA Camcorder •electronic thus generating perfect results. Apart from that this printer also gives innovative template and color combinations that provide inspiration in the work of, who has a Creative Premium access to the procurement. Canon PIXMA MG3522 printer can print borderless 4 x 6 photos at speeds of Just 44 seconds, a good combination of inks with EAST black Approx. 9.9 HDI, and the EAST by the existing HDI 5.7 Colours Nozzles color 1.152 and pigment black 640. So can print color with a resolution of up to 4800 x 1200 dpi and 600 x 600 dpi black.
Canon PIXMA MG3522 Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA MG3522 printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon PIXMA MG3522 Driver Installation
Canon PIXMA MG3522 Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MG3522 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MG3522 series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.