Canon PIXMA MG3540 Driver
Canon PIXMA MG3540 driver for Windows and Mac OS
Canon PIXMA MG3540 is easy to use for the copy, scan, and print anywhere using WI-FI wirelless all in one with the increase and share from anywhere with a Mobile PC that supports Google Print (Apple AirPrint). Canon PIXMA MG3540 using a reliable cartridge system and with print resolution 9.9 ipm mono and color with a resolution of HDI 5.7 print 4800dpi about 44 minutes that can produce sharpness of text documents and image quality that the very memuasakan your everyday job.
Canon PIXMA MG3540 Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA MG3540 printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon PIXMA MG3540 Driver Installation
Canon PIXMA MG3540 Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MG3540 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MG3540 series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.