Canon PIXMA MG3550 Driver
Canon PIXMA MG3550 driver for Windows and Mac OS
Canon PIXMA MG3550 Photo Inkjet printer is a very elengan and draws attention because it can share anywhere because all in one with WI-FI, which can menghasilakan the quality of print, scan and copy with high quality with google Cloud Print support and Apple AirPrint. Canon PIXMA MG3550 has a good cartridge system that could mengahasilkan very fine prints with the sharpness of text and photos with a resolution of 4800dpi which has a black and color carteidge 2FINE.
Canon PIXMA MG3550 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA MG3550 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon PIXMA MG3550 Driver Installation
How to install Canon PIXMA MG3550 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MG3550 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.