Canon PIXMA MG3620 Driver
Canon PIXMA MG3620 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon Pixma MG3120 is a friendly all-in-one inkjet printer with the added bonus of photo printing and wireless connectivity. A simple printer that can print, scan, and copy. The ability to print photos, and a scanner that can accommodate documents measuring 8.5×11.7 inches, all features that make it a versatile printer for the home. This printer can produce speeds of 9.2 ipm for black and white, 5 ipm for color prints, and 44 seconds for 4×6 inch borderless photos. The control panel is very simple. Two-digit LEDs indicate the number of copies and messages, and Canon provides clearly labeled buttons and LED indicator lights for copying, scanning, and maintenance tasks. The Wi-Fi indicator is on the front of the printer.
Canon PIXMA MG3620 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA MG3620 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon PIXMA MG3620 Driver Installation
How to install Canon PIXMA MG3620 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon PIXMA MG3620 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.