Canon PIXMA MG3640 Driver
Canon PIXMA MG3640 driver for Windows and Mac OS
Canon PIXMA MG3640 provides comfort and convenience to work in the office or at home with wireless capabilities Canon PIXMA can print anywhere easily from a compatible wireless device, very effective and ideal for printing from iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch with the Air Print application, Mopria, and Google Cloud Print from Android devices. The Canon PIXMA MG3640 is very easy to use, simple and effective for printing, scanning, and copying all in one because it uses Wi-FI network connectivity. So that it can produce high and reliable print quality for sharp text documents and color images. Canon PIXMA MG3640 has an optional cartridge system XL ink cartridge, with a color print resolution of up to 4800 x 1200 dpi and a black print resolution of 600 x 600 dpi, this printer can improve worker performance effectively.
Canon PIXMA MG3640 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA MG3640 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon PIXMA MG3640 Driver Installation
How to install Canon PIXMA MG3640 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MG3640 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.