Canon PIXMA MG3650 Driver
Canon PIXMA MG3650 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon PIXMA MG3650 printer is of very high quality with print, scan, and copy results because this Canon PIXMA MG3650 already uses the Optional XL ink cartridge system which can produce high quality and elegant document and image results. With the Canon Print application, you can print directly from a smartphone or tablet and can be used directly using a WI-FI network because the Canon PIXMA MG350 is a compact all-in-one wireless network and USB port. Print with premium quality and fast with 5.7 HDI color printouts, so it can produce a print resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi, in 44 seconds and for scanning resolution it can produce a resolution of up to 1200 x 2400dpi in just 14 seconds.
Canon PIXMA MG3650 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA MG3650 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon PIXMA MG3650 Driver Installation
How to install Canon PIXMA MG3650 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MG3650 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.