Canon PIXMA MG3650 driver for Windows and Mac OS
Canon PIXMA MG3650 printer is highly qualified with prints, scan, and copy of karen Canon PIXMA MG3650 is already using the system Opsinal XL ink cartridge that can meghasilakan the outcome documents and images in high quality and elegant. With the canon print applications can directly print from a smartphone or tablet and can be directly used by using a WI-FI network because the Canon PIXMA MG350 compact all in one wireless network and USB ports. Print with kualiats premium and fast with colour prints 5.7 HDI, HDI 9.9 mono and print resolution 4800 x 1200 dpi 44 seconds and for reslolusi scan 1200 x 2400dpi just 14 seconds.
Canon PIXMA MG3650 Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA MG3650 printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon PIXMA MG3650 Driver Installation
Canon PIXMA MG3650 Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MG3650 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MG3650 series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.