Canon PIXMA MG4120 Driver
Canon PIXMA MG4120 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon PIXMA MG4120 is a Wireless Inkjet Photo all-in-one that delivers high quality, flexibility and convenience. Built-in Wi-Fi technology makes it possible to easily print and scan wirelessly almost anywhere. Print, borderless photos at 8.5″ x 11″ with a maximum resolution of up to 4800 x 1200 dpi, seamless color and ink cartridge printing. The Canon PIXMA MG4120 printer already has options such as the PIXMA Link cloud that allows you to easily print images from online photo albums and Google Picasa. It can even turn HD video clips into beautiful photos. Built-in Auto Duplex Printing allows for automatically printing on both sides of the paper and can help reduce paper usage. Canon genuine ink cartridges contain inks specially formulated for excellent document and photo quality. One black cartridge for text and one multi-color cartridge for beautiful photos. Both are easy to use and replace. Easily view, select and edit images to print a simple computer encyclopedia.
Canon PIXMA MG4120 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA MG4120 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon PIXMA MG4120 Driver Installation
How to install Canon PIXMA MG4120 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon PIXMA MG4120 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.