Canon PIXMA MG4140 Driver
Canon PIXMA MG4140 driver for Windows and Mac OS
Canon PIXMA MG4140 printer with multifunction, effective and elegant in their use of a day today, Canon printers PIXMA MG4140 in special designs to print, scan, and copy with very simple can be used through gadgets that already link Wireless and automatic Duplek Printing Double that can work all in one with WI-FI connection. Canon PIXMA MG4140 can print with full HD quality and already have “Creative Prak Premium ” full color multifunctional technology because it already Injkjet Printer 2pL. Canon PIXMA MG4140 can produce a copy an 4.3 HDI with a time of 14 minutes, and print resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi copy resolution to 1200 X 2400dpi.
Canon PIXMA MG4140 Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA MG4140 printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon PIXMA MG4140 Driver Installation
Canon PIXMA MG4140 Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MG4140 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MG4140 series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.