Canon PIXMA MG4220 Driver
Canon PIXMA MG4220 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon PIXMA MG4220 Wireless Inkjet Photo all-in-one printer has features that make it easy for the consumer educated choice. With built-in Wi-Fi technology allows to easily print and scan wireless virtually anywhere. Built-in compatibility AirPrint2 makes it possible to print directly from your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch wireless and with almost no setup, the level of quality achieved by 4800 x 1200 maximum color dpi3 thanks to Canon’s full-lithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering (fine) with the patented print head firing ink droplets as small as 2pl. It delivers the exceptional quality and detail in business documents and photos, has all kinds of fun with by adding new effects such as fish eye, miniature, Toy camera, Soft Focus and Blur the background before printing. Canon PIXMA MG4220 printer has LCD design that can look at the pictures from the memory card directly in the built-in 2.5-Inch LCD.
Canon PIXMA MG4220 Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA MG4220 printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon PIXMA MG4220 Driver Installation
Canon PIXMA MG4220 Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MG4220 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MG4220 series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.