Canon PIXMA MG4240 Driver
Canon PIXMA MG4240 driver for Windows and Mac OS
Canon PIXMA MG4240 printer, this is a very innovative in print, copy and scan with the flexibility of using a tablet, smartphone and Pc in print by using application combined with Apple’s AirPrint photoprint can instantly print pictures, emails and web sites wirelessly iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch. In Auto Duplex Canon PIXMA MG4240 is very easy to use without any resistance because the printer is available all in one by using a Wi-Fi network. Printer Canon PIXMA MG4240 is already available or already using Cartridge 2pL “Inovative Prak Premium ” that can yield print, scan and copy with full HD quality, with A4 print quality up to 9.9 ipm mono, 5.7 colour can HDI make a resolution to 4800dpi with a speed of 25 seconds. The printer is suitable for documents and photos.
Canon PIXMA MG4240 Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA MG4240 printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon PIXMA MG4240 Driver Installation
Canon PIXMA MG4240 Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MG4240 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MG4240 series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.