Canon PIXMA MG5120 driver for Windows and Mac OS
Canon PIXMA MG5120 printer, Multifunction Printer, with the quality of print, scan and copy all in one Inkjet printer because of this already wirelless can give a combination fantatis with printing results. Easy to use for printing with 2.4 LCD Canon PIXMA MG5120 Inc. automatically improve photo quality Auto Photo FIX II. This printer is so amazing with the full HD movie print can print clips clips from HD video, and compatible Canon camera you can print photos directly without the transfers the file to the PC. In addition the printer Canon PIXMA MG5120, with a built-in Auto Duplex printing can produce up to 150 sheets and more efficient because a neat paper 2 sides, so the sharpness of text and colorful picture is fabulous. Canon PIXMA MG5120 printer can print borderless 4 x 6 sized photos with a time of 39detik, EAST of black around 9.7 ipm11 and EAST ipm11 6.1 color that can produce color print resolution up to 9600 x 2400dpi and black print resolution up to 600 x 600 dpi. With a time of 20 seconds this printer can provide containment and enlargement for a copy of FCOT color 25% to 400%, there are some features for scanning with the auto scan the document as the Auto Scan Mode, Push the Scan, Scan to memory that can mengahsilkan color depth 48-bit and 24-bit internal ektersnal. So scanning these printers produce optical resolution 1200 x 2400dpi while the Interpolated 19,200 x 19,200 dpi.
Canon PIXMA MG5120 Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA MG5120 printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon PIXMA MG5120 Driver Installation
Canon PIXMA MG5120 Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MG5120 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MG5120 series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.