Canon PIXMA MG5120 Driver
Canon PIXMA MG5120 driver for Windows and Mac OS
Canon PIXMA MG5120 gives a fantastic blend of performance and ease of use for printing and imaging needs. Enjoy maximum color dpi1 9600 x 2400 excels with 1pl and individual ink tank system to cool 5 to print beautiful photos borderless2 up crisp documents with exceptional quality. When printing your photos, realize the power of using original ChromaLife100 + 3 Canon ink and photo paper so photos in photo printing can print still from HD movies captured with incredible technology called full HD movie Print. Software full HD movie print favorite turned out to be all new HD movie clips taken with a Canon EOS or Powershot camera Digital SLR into the mold. PIXMA MG5120 easy to use will continue as preview images before printing on 2.4 “LCD while the software’s built-in Auto Photo Fix II automatically corrects photos. Meanwhile PIXMA MG5120 in Auto Scan Mode automatically scanning, then scan and save with the appropriate settings. For those who want to easily print from web, Canon Easy-WebPrint EX lets collect, combine and edit multiple web page while creating your own layout with text and pictures. five individual Ink Tank system, 5-color ink System consists of four dye-based inks including the pigment-based black ink to produce texts very crisp, laser-quality. Plus, just replaced the color ink tank is exhausted, the beautiful Prints, Photo Printing, fast limit indefinitely, 4 “x 6 ” around 39 seconds.
Canon PIXMA MG5120 Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA MG5120 printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon PIXMA MG5120 Driver Installation
Canon PIXMA MG5120 Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MG5120 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MG5120 series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.