Canon PIXMA MG5120 Driver
Canon PIXMA MG5120 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon PIXMA MG5120 delivers a fantastic blend of performance and ease of use for both printing and imaging needs. Enjoy color resolutions up to 9600 x 2400dpi, superior to 1pl and an individual ink tank system to cool down to print beautiful borderless photos to sharp documents of exceptional quality. The Canon PIXMA MG5120 printer can automatically scan, then scan and save with the appropriate settings. For those who want to print from the web easily, Canon Easy-WebPrint EX allows collecting, merging and editing multiple web pages while creating their own layouts with text and images. Plus, just replace the depleted color ink tank, print borderless photos, 4″ x 6″ in about 39 seconds.
Canon PIXMA MG5120 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA MG5120 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon PIXMA MG5120 Driver Installation
How to install Canon PIXMA MG5120 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon PIXMA MG5120 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.