Canon PIXMA MG5140 driver for Windows and Mac OS
Canon PIXMA MG5140 printer that is perfect for home and Office, which can be used to Fax, copy and copy are presented all in one inkjet with wireless Wi-fi, with a yield of documents and photos with the detail and quality filled with colorful colors. Printer Canon PIXMA MG5140 has a wide range of features, with Auto Duplex 5 single ink and “Creative Premium Prak “. Canon PIXMA MG5140 has an LCD that’s located on the side of the right size 2.35 Inc., can be used to view and inspect the file to print, scan and copy. With printer Canon PIXMA MG5140 can enjoy the results of high resolution 9600 x 2400dpi with 1pL ink will finish within 7 seconds.
Canon PIXMA MG5140 Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA MG5140 printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon PIXMA MG5140 Driver Installation
Canon PIXMA MG5140 Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MG5140 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MG5140 series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.