Canon PIXMA MG5150 driver for Windows and Mac OS
Canon PIXMA MG5150 multifunction printer, the printer is able to print mengasilkan full HD Photo and documents that support the Flas memory card’s Driver and “smart software “. Canon PIXMA MG5150 all-in-one available with Wi-fi networks and have rich features with 5 single ink that prints in 2 directions of system of Auto Duplex. The display power button operates quickly 6.0 TFT. Printer Canon PIXMA MG5150 can mengasilkan with 1080 maximum resolution 9600 x 2400dpi.
Canon PIXMA MG5150 Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA MG5150 printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon PIXMA MG5150 Driver Installation
Canon PIXMA MG5150 Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MG5150 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MG5150 series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.