Canon PIXMA MG5220 Driver
Canon PIXMA MG5220 driver for Windows and Mac OS
Canon PIXMA MG5220 wireless Inkjet Photo all-in-one advanced wireless. PIXMA MG5220 wireless inkjet is advanced photo all-in-one with a stylish, compact design gives a fantastic combination of performance and comfort. Built-in Wi-Fi allows it to easily print and scan wirelessly around the House plus the ability to print photos from compatible iPhone, iPod touch and Android devices, Enjoying the maximum color 9600 x 2400dpi with 1pl and flagship system cool 5 individual ink tank to print borderless photos up to 8.5 x beautiful 11 or crisp documents with exceptional quality while only replacing the ink color in need. For the first time in photo printing can print photos from HD movies with the catches with the wonderful technology called full HD movie print. Software full HD movie print favorite turned out to be all new HD movie clips taken with Canon EOS Digital SLR cameras or camera Powershot into beautiful prints, PIXMA MG5220 provides built-in Auto Duplex Printing allows to easily print on both sides of the paper without having to manually dial on top. This feature can help reduce paper consumption by up to 50% so you can save money and help the environment all at the same time. Preview images before printing on 2.4 LCD ” while automatically corrects photos with Auto Photo Fix II. Scanning, Auto document Fix automatically provides advanced image analysis and areas-by correction data for a text that is easy to read, and pictures that keep the tone color and contrast. easily scan and then settings, added the flexibility of computer-free photo printing via a compatible memory card, USB Flash Memory Drives, PictBridge and optional Bluetooth devices.
Canon PIXMA MG5220 Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA MG5220 printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon PIXMA MG5220 Driver Installation
Canon PIXMA MG5220 Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MG5220 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MG5220 series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.