Canon PIXMA MG5220 driver for Windows and Mac OS
Canon PIXMA MG5220 is a multifunction printer that delivers a fantastic combination with its built in wifi which can print, scan and copy anywhere that supported wirelless Inkjet Photo all in one. This printer can automatically correct the documents in auto scan mode. Canon PIXMA MG5220 printer also supported Auto Duplex Printing can print without limits and could save up to 50% kosumsi paper, with HD movie print kendalin print. This printer is already compatible with android devices and tablets that you can print at any time, combined 5 individual ink with 1PL ink droplets. There are several features that you can print directly from camera memory cards, and USB. Canon PIXMA MG5220 could create Black Approx. 11.0 ipm and Appox color 9.3 ipm with a population of 4,096 colours Nozzles and black 512 which can print 4 x 6 photos without limit, with a time of 20 seconds, the printer also has a color print resolution up to 9600dpi x 2400dpi, whereas the black print resolution 600 dpi x 600 dpi, so that the results of this printer prints are very high quality, sharpness results text documents and color photos wani can save up to long.
Canon PIXMA MG5220 Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA MG5220 printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon PIXMA MG5220 Driver Installation
Canon PIXMA MG5220 Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MG5220 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MG5220 series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.