Canon PIXMA MG5220 Driver
Canon PIXMA MG5220 driver for Windows and Mac OS
Canon PIXMA MG5220 wireless Inkjet Photo all-in-one wireless. A state-of-the-art photo printer with a stylish and compact design provides a fantastic combination of performance and convenience. Built-in Wi-Fi allows it to easily print and scan wirelessly plus the ability to print photos from compatible iPhone, iPod touch, and Android devices, enjoying a maximum color resolution of up to 9600 x 2400dpi, with 1pl and a cool flagship system of 5 individual ink tanks to print borderless photos up to beautiful 8.5 x 11 or sharp documents of exceptional quality by changing only the ink colors needed. For the first time in photo printing, it is possible to print photos from HD film with the catch with an amazing technology called full HD film printing. The Canon PIXMA MG5220 provides a built-in Automatic Duplex Printing which allows to easily print on both sides of the paper without having to manually dial the above. This feature can help reduce paper consumption by up to 50%. Preview images before printing on the 2.4″ LCD while automatically correcting photos with Auto Photo Fix II. Scanning, Auto document Fix automatically provides advanced image analysis and correction data for easy-to-read text, and images that maintain color tone and contrast , scan and manage easily, adding the flexibility of printing photos without a computer via a compatible memory card.
Canon PIXMA MG5220 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA MG5220 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon PIXMA MG5220 Driver Installation
How to install Canon PIXMA MG5220 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software or driver for Canon PIXMA MG5220 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.