Canon PIXMA MG5240 Driver
Canon PIXMA MG5240 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon PIXMA MG5240 printer is filled with a fantastic combination, with an all-in-one Inkjet with wireless enabled Wi-fi connection. Easily scan and print anywhere and print photos directly from iPhone, iPod Touch and android. The Canon PIXMA MG5240 printer is capable of producing documents and photos with excellent quality with sharpness in detailed text and color images, with the features of the Canon PIXMA MG5240 printer and supports Auto Duplex with 5 single ink tanks, which can produce black print speeds of up to 11.0 ipm, and color 9.3 ipm, so it can produce a resolution of up to 9600 x 2400dpi with a print time of the first page within 20 seconds. This printer can be used to load photos from USB ports and electronic cameras directly into the printer.
Canon PIXMA MG5240 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA MG5240 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Canon PIXMA MG5240 Driver Installation
How to install Canon PIXMA MG5240 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MG5240 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.