Canon PIXMA MG5240 Driver
Canon PIXMA MG5240 driver for Windows and Mac OS
Canon PIXMA MG5240 printer that is filled with a fantastic combination, with all in one Inkjet with wireless that allows with a Wi-fi connection. Easily scan and print anywhere and can print photos directly from your iPhone, iPoud Touch and android. Canon PIXMA MG5240 capable of produce documents and photos with great quality with detail sharpness of text and color images, printers Canon PIXMA MG5240 features and supports Auto Duplex with 5 single ink tank, black mold 11.0 ipm, colour 9.3 ipm 9600 x 2400dpi with a resolution of up to 20 seconds. Canon PIXMA MG5240 can dimamfaatkan to load the photos from the USB port and electronic camera directly to the printer.
Canon PIXMA MG5240 Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA MG5240 printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon PIXMA MG5240 Driver Installation
Canon PIXMA MG5240 Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MG5240 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MG5240 series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.