Canon PIXMA MG5250 Driver
Canon PIXMA MG5250 driver for Windows and Mac OS
The Canon PIXMA MG5250 printer is an advanced printer that provides fantastic design with convenience in the performance of our daily work, prints and scans all in one with wireless Wi-fi and can be used directly from compatible applications for iPhone, iPod Touch and Smartphone. The Canon PIXMA MG5250 printer is very efficient for double printing because of Auto Duplex, and very easy to access for printing, scanning and copying documents and photos that can produce maximum quality, this printer uses 5 single inks that can provide a full HD display. Canon PIXMA MG5250 provides luxury for color print resolution up to 9600 x 2400, scan 2400dpi x 4800dpi in 15 seconds. With a 2.4-inch LCD screen, this Canon printer automatically provides Fix II progress (repair or rescan documents and photos).
Canon PIXMA MG5250 Driver compatibility
Canon driver support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA MG5250 printer driver directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below.
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/11/12)
Download Canon PIXMA MG5250 driver for Windows
Download Canon PIXMA MG5250 driver for Mac OS
Canon PIXMA MG5250 Driver Installation
How to install Canon PIXMA MG5250 Driver for Windows and Mac OS :
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MG5250 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- If there is no problem with the test printer, then the driver or software has been successfully installed.