Canon PIXMA MG5250 driver for Windows and Mac OS
Canon PIXMA MG5250 is a sophisticated printer which gives a fantastic design with comfort in our daily work performance, print and scan all in one with Wi-fi wireless and can be used directly from the application compatible iPhone, iPod Touch and Smartphones. Printer Canon PIXMA MG5250 is very efficient to print a double because the Auto Duplex, and very easy to access for printing, scanning and copying documents and photos that can produce maximum quality, this printer use 5 ink the single which can provide full HD’s “Creative Prak Premium “. Canon PIXMA MG5250 gives luxuries for color print resolution 9600 x 2400, scan 2400dpi x 4800dpi with a time of 15 seconds. With the size 2, 4inc LCD screen Canon PIXMA MG5250 automatically deliver the progress autonomously Fix II (fix or rescaning documents and photos).
Canon PIXMA MG5250 Driver compatibility
Canon Driver Support provide a download link for the Canon PIXMA MG5250 printer driver publish directly from the Canon website with easy to download, to get the download link can be found below. Compatibility-operating System (OS):
- Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8,1/Windows 8,1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP
- Macintosh/Mac/Macintosh (10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)
- Linux/Linux (x64)
Canon PIXMA MG5250 Driver Installation
Canon PIXMA MG5250 Driver Installations for Windows:
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MG5250 series:
- When the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click on the downloaded file. The file name ends with exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click next, and wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- If you have closed the screen download all, scroll to the folder where you saved the .exe file and then double-click when the Installation Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When you’re done, restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print and scan test.
- If the test print and scan no problems then we have managed to install the driver.
Steps to uninstall the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MG5250 series:
- Open the Control Panel, then click Uninstall an application.
- Double-click the printer you want to uninstall, and then click OK.
- Click Finish at the end of the Uninstall Wizard.